In GTA 5 Online, the following problem very often arises: when leaving a mission or moving to another session, the connection to the session is made for an infinitely long time.
From the side of the player, you can take the following actions:
- Pause the game process via resmon.exe or a non-standard task manager.
- Temporarily disconnect the network cable.
Perform these actions with one button.
With this tool you can
- Select available network adapters and disable/enable them programmatically without physically affecting the network cable, thus avoiding damage to the cable connectors.
- Select running processes on machine by name and pause/resume all them at once without having to search for every process.
- Combine the above operations into a one-button sequence.
To be able to manage network adapters, the application requires administrator rights!